We have been posting exclusive bits about upcoming Microsoft Flagship Surface Phone, that may or may not be called “Surface Phone” finally. Now, a leakster known for many smartphone leaks in China has posted images of a unknown Microsoft branded smartphone. What is very interesting is that the device shown in leaked renders bears “Surface Phone” name. Check the leaked images below.
It is difficult to vouch for authenticity of these images. These may or mayn’t be the latest Surface Phone prototypes and may belong to the Intel Chip powered Surface Phone cancelled by Microsoft.
We recently reported exclusive details including some specs and features of Microsoft’s upcoming flagship Surface Phone. Now a new report emerges from China claiming Pegatron as the ODM of choice for production of Surface Phone by Microsoft.
In one of his recent interviews Satya Nadella had talked about being in market for the ultimate mobile device. In a previous Interview he talked about creating Phone Categories with “some new form, new function, new value added”. At Microsoft’s annual meeting, Satya Nadella told shareholders that they are not stepping away from mobile devices.
Thanks Xio-Feng for the tip. Cheers!!
Read our full Surface Phone coverage:
- Nokia Android Phones, Surface Phone, Creators Update: What 2017 has in store?
- Claimed Microsoft Surface Phone renders leak in china. Bears the Surface Phone name.
- Microsoft CMO hints at brand-new category of Mobile devices in 2017
- Microsoft will be present at MWC 2017. What to expect?
- Surface Phone Protos run on Snadragon 835. Display Size, processor, RAM details from our sources
- Official: Windows 10 on ARM brings X86 Win32 apps to Snapdragon processors. Video
- Surface Phone Leaks & Rumors roundup: All that we know yet
- CEO Nadella to Microsoft Shareholders: Not stepping away from mobile devices
- Report: ODM Pegatron ready to begin trial production of Surface Phone
- Nadella talks about “most ultimate mobile device”, “structural innovation” in the phone arena
- Microsoft planning X86 Emulator on ARM64 for Redstone 3 (Surface Phone)??
- Leaked images reveal cancelled Windows Phone with Intel chip & Laptop Dock
- Satya Nadella: Microsoft creating Phone categories with “some new form, new function, new value added”
- Microsoft: There will be Windows Mobile “devices” with ARM Chips & Cellular connectivity
- Surface Phone may come with its own Surface Laptop Accessory. 3-in-1 Form factor to be major highlight
- New Surface Phone concept takes inspiration from Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft committed to 1st Party devices (Surface Phone), Windows 10 Mobile. Hypes about “Summer update”
- Microsoft Surface Phone’s new concept imagines colorful personality with Pen & Keyboard
- Why Microsoft has pushed Surface Phone launch to (Aug-Sep 2017)?
- Another report claims Surface Phone(s) will run on Snapdragon (ARM) processor