Microsoft last pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.105 to Insiders in Slow and Release Preview Rings. The Build may soon go out to non-insiders as the next Anniversary update CU, as it is now available on Microsoft Production Servers. Build 14393.105 is available in Microsoft update catalogue as a “Production Bundle”, as can be seen in the image above.
As per the info provided in Microsoft update catalogue the CU build has been uploaded on Sep 08 and is 916.3 B in size.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.105 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, multi-factor authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer 11, facial recognition, graphics, Windows Store, and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance related to purchasing Windows Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved support of new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, remote desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon, and Cortana.
Thanks Dokar for the tip. Cheers!!