So, time to have a look at the highlights and trends from latest Adduplex data.
- Nokia snatches more market share to claim 88.4% WP8 market share.
- WP8 now reaches 67% of WP share, though the growth has stagnated a bit. May be a reflection on MS’s Nokia acquisition.
- In Germany and China, Lumia 920 still is the top sold WP device.
- Lumia 520 keeps its momentum. Crosses 21.3% overall WP share worldwide and 40% share in India.
- Lumia 520 becomes top sold WP device in UK and Lumia 521 is second most sold device in US.