Game Troopers have updated one of its most popular games, Overkill 3. The latest update is available for both Windows and Windows Phone platform and it includes analog sticks for aiming. Also tutorial experience has been improved, and it offers more tips and hints to new players
According to Game Troopers Overkill 3 has reached 150 million sessions on Windows and it is played by more than 2 million players.
Overkill 3 is a shooting game and it is completely free but has optional in-game purchases.
Features of Overkill 3
- THE HIT SHOOTER SERIES GOES 3RD PERSON
- INFILTRATE DEEP INTO ENEMY TERRITORY
- UPGRADE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR GUNS
- CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS
- ENJOY THE GRIPPING CAMPAIGN ATMOSPHERE!
- XBOX Live Achievements
What’s New in this latest update:
– Gamepad usage enhanced
-Analog sticks are enabled for aiming
– Tutorial experience improved
– Weapons accuracy totally redone from scratch
– Popup windows rearranged to maximize the gameplay area
– Aiming feature updated and reviewed
– Endless mode accessible from all situations
– Extended notifications in Windows
– All achievements ready to be obtained
– Performance improved thanks to new texture optimizations
– Fixed and enhanced localization in several languages
– Re-arrangement of certain labels in the game for better readability
– Cross-save feature fixed
– Stability improvements
– Major bug fixing
You can now download Overkill 3 for Windows Phone for free via Windows Store.