Now sketched images of design of two Nokia Phones claimed to be Nokia D1 and Nokia E1 have been posted. The sketches come from a well-known source, behind many Nokia and Microsoft prototype leaks in past.
Nokia D1C, as per our sources is coming in two variants. So, either Nokia E1 is another variant of Nokia D1C aka Nokia D1 or may be a new device altogether. If it is second variant of Nokia D1C, then Nokia D1C may come to market as Nokia E1 or else they may come as Nokia E1 and Nokia D1.
You can read our full Nokia D1C coverage by clicking here.
Read our Full Nokia Phones coverage:
- Best Nokia 150 deals from India, UK & Germany. Specs, Video, Price & all other details
- Nostalgia: Nokia Buskers play “Nokia Tune” in many ways
- Nokia 3’s ROW, LATAM & APAC variants TA-1020, TA-1028, TA-1032, TA-1038 seen at FCC
- Nokia 8 Concept with SD 835, Dual Carl-Zeiss Camera. Video has great Disassembly shots too
- Flagship Nokia 9 leaked design sketch reveals Carl-Zeiss Dual-Lens Camera.
- HMD has ambitious plans of releasing Nokia Android Phones in 120 markets at same time
- Nokia 3: Pre-order links (All Markets), Price, Release Date
- Nokia 3310 (2017): Full Specs, Pre-order links, Price, Release Date, Gallery, Video (All Markets)
- Nokia 5: Pre-order links (All Markets), Price, Release Date
- HMD / Nokia to open e-Commerce Stores in India. Phones will be available from operators too
- Official Now: Nokia Android Phones coming to US market. Available online & from select retailers
- Nokia 3, 5, 6 & 3310 release timelines in Europe, UK and India
- HMD patents Nokia 3, Nokia 5 & Nokia 6 designs in Europe
- Watch a new Nokia 8 teaser concept video
- Nokia 3 (TA-1038) coming to US. Passes certification at FCC
- Nokia 216 Best deal in India, UK, Germany. Where to buy & all other details
- Nokia 6: Pre-order links (All Markets), Price, Release Date
- Did Nokia 6 beat Nokia 3310 in drop test (Up to 50 ft)
- Nokia 6 aces Bend, Burn, Scratch tests. Reviewer says Most solid phone he has ever filmed
- Top mid-ranger Nokia 7 / 8 under testing with Snapdragon 660, new metal body