After leak of cover and body images of a real Nokia smartphone Prototype, time for another set of claimed Nokia smartphone Renders from China!! These renders are based on the claimed sightings of real Nokia Prototypes.
As per the source behind these renders, the basic design for low-end or even higher range models are not much different. Low-end models will have a Metal Frame and poly-carbonate colored back while the high-end one has all metal body design. The back will be available in Black, White colors. Rumor claims that Gold colored variant will be high-end and come with fingerprint sensor in the home button. Black and White models will not sport Fingerprint sensor.
If you asks us, these claims are bit questionable. It is not possible that there will be only one high-end color variant. Leaks are now coming in and we can expect more leaks to emerge in next few weeks making it clearer.
We exclusively reported about two high-end Nokia Android Nougat Phones in works as a part of upcoming Nokia Android portfolio. Later Nokia D1C appeared in many leaks and you can read about it by clicking here.
HMD Global has chosen “Mother” as the lead Ad agency. Mother will roll-out its first global launch campaign for Nokia Smartphones in 2017, which is in line with what we heard from other sources. A senior Microsoft executive has also confirmed that Nokia Android smartphones are due in early Q2 2017. It also seems we can expect Nokia launching Android Phone and Tablets at MWC 2017.
Thanks Hyken for the tip. Cheers!!
Read our Full Nokia Phones coverage:
- Hong Kong gets Nokia 6.1 Plus (X6) before Taiwan. Details Inside
- Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) becomes top-seller at Suning on its debut
- Nokia 3.1 coming to India on July 21. Price, Offers & other details inside
- Nokia 8 Sirocco gets July Security update now. Updated list of markets
- Nokia X5 is official now with Helio P60 processor & AI features. All details inside
- Official Nokia 5.1 Plus (X5 ) Specifications, Release Date, Price, Photos & more
- Nokia 7 Plus gets its 1st Android P OTA Build as the DP3 (Beta 3) update. How to install
- Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) may be launched in India & other Asian markets in August/September time-frame
- Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) will now be launched on July 18 in China
- Nokia 3.1 available in Germany, Italy, Russia & Malaysia now
- Nokia 6.1 also getting July Security update now. Updated list of markets
- July Security update for Nokia 8 available now. Updated list of markets
- Nokia 7 Plus now getting July Android Security update. Updated list of markets
- Official Nokia X6 (6.1 Plus) Specifications, Release Date, Price, Photos, Video & more
- Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) China launch event cancelled
- Nokia 2 gets a new Android Oreo 8.1 Beta build with July Security update
- Nokia X5 may come with Helio P60 processor, good-quality images of two color models leak
- Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) official launch event on July 11 teased by HMD
- Report: Nokia X6 coming as Nokia 6.1 Plus in Taiwan market on July 19
- Leak: Nokia X5 (5.1 Plus) coming on July 11, Snapdragon 710/845 Nokia smartphones rumored in Q3
- Nokia 3.1 available to buy in UAE now. Details inside
- New Nokia Phones TA-1119 & TA-1087 appear in Russian certification
- Nokia 8110 4G to get WhatsApp, as it becomes available for KaiOS, teases HMD
- July Security update for Nokia 5 & 6 rolling out now. [List of Markets]
- Nokia 1 now getting June Security update with stability improvements. List of markets