During its Capital Markets Day (CMD) event, Nokia has talked more about its Brand Licensing strategy and Business model. It is now official that Nokia will return to smartphones in 2017. Nokia has also claimed 95% Brand awareness for its “Nokia Brand” in key markets. Check the slide above.
One more very interesting insight from the Webcast of Nokia Technologies presentation during CMD. Nokia Technologies acting president Brad has revealed that HMD has raised its internal market forecast depending upon the kind of feedback they have received from consumers and re-sellers. This is encouraging but not unexpected given Nokia brand still has very vibrant market share in markets like India, MEA and others.
We exclusively reported about two high-end Nokia Android Nougat Phones in works as a part of upcoming Nokia Android portfolio. Later mid-ranger Nokia D1C appeared in many leaks and you can read about it by clicking here.
It also seems we can expect Nokia unveiling Android Phones and Tablets at MWC 2017. Nokia CEO Rajeev Suri will be a keynote speaker at MWC 2017.
Read our Full Nokia Phones coverage:
- Nokia X6 crosses 1 million reservations before sales re-opening tomorrow
- Report: Nokia had 14% market share for 2nd top feature phone vendor ranking
- Nokia smartphone (TA-1080; TA-1092; TA-1084; TA-1093; TA-1086) passes Bluetooth certification
- New Nokia phones TA-1080 & TA-1095 pass Russian certification before May 29 launch
- Nokia 8 Sirocco, 7 Plus, 6.1 & 1 available in Australia now
- Updated list of markets. May Security update comes to Nokia 3.
- Nokia X6 sold out in 10 seconds, as it amassed over 700,000 reservations in China
- Nokia 6.1 (6 2018) Camera review. Camera comparison vs Nokia 6
- Best Nokia 7 Plus deals in India, UK, Germany, France & other markets
- Best Nokia 6.1 (6 2018) deals in India, UK, US, Germany & other markets
- Nokia 2 now gets May Security update. [List of Markets]
- Nokia X6 global launch confirmed, as 92% Nokia fans vote for it
- May Security update for Nokia 8 Sirocco available now. [List of Markets]
- Nokia Smartphone TA-1057/TA-1063 with 18:9 display, 2900 mAH battery seen at FCC
- Nokia 8 Sirocco & 7 Plus Camera review. Camera comparison vs Nokia 8
- New Nokia X6 variant TA-1103 seen raising hope of a global launch
- May Security update for Nokia 1 rolling out now. [List of Markets]
- Nokia 7 Plus gets Dual-VoLTE support & May security update with new Oreo 8.1 Build. List of markets
- Nokia 6 2018 gets Dual-VoLTE & May security update with receiving new Oreo Build. List of markets
- May Security update for Nokia 8 rolling out now. Updated list of markets