We posted about possible Nokia 8 smartphone with Carl-Zeiss optics and we also heard a rumor claiming Dual-Camera at the back of upcoming Nokia Android Flagship. Now, the best of the possibilities is coming true if a leaked design sketch from China has to believed.
The leaked design sketch has been posted at Baidu by the same leakster Nokibar, responsible for many genuine leaks in the past. It shows Carl-Zeiss Dual-Lens Camera at the back. The back design is different from Nokia 3, 5 and 6. It has pillow-shaped back, a design frequently used in Lumia flagships. Frontal design however resembles to Nokia 6 with nearly similar Fingerprint sensor and touch button position.
The sketched design has been re-sketched by Nokibar (below) to present it in a better manner.
What we think is that we are having a look at the ultimate Nokia Android Flagship, Nokia 9 that runs on Snapdragon 835. As far as we know Nokia 8 doesn’t have Dual-Lens camera. Nokia 8 may be top-most mid-ranger with Snapdragon 660 and Carl-Zeiss optics but with single lens. We are in touch with our sources and will let you know more about it soon.
Thanks Xio-Feng for the tip. Cheers!!
- [Claimed] Nokia smartphone with bigger display than Nokia 8 in works, hint HMD Reps in Russia
- Nokia 8, Nokia 2, Nokia 3310 3G version & more: What to expect from HMD’s Aug 16 event??
- Ultimate Flagship Nokia 9 to follow the affordable Flagship Nokia 8
- Updated: All that we know about Nokia 9 yet: Specs, Leaks, Release Date, Price & more
- Nokia 8/Nokia 9 Camera Module with Zeiss branding leaks in an image
- The Nokia 8/Nokia 9 confusion and what we know about it
- New Leak reveals Nokia 2, 7, 8 & 9 Processors. Sources say it may be correct
- Tip: Nokia 9 protective cases in three colors show up
- Nokia smartphone with Dual-Lens Zeiss optics teased coming this year?
- HMD partners with Zeiss to bring Nokia Android Smartphones featuring Zeiss optics
- Rumor: Images of Nokia 8 with Iris scanner & Bezel-less design leak in marketing material
- Two new Nokia Phone variants TA-1017 & TA-1034 appear in certifications
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now spotted with 6GB RAM on Geekbench. What does this mean??
- Dual-SIM Nokia 9 variant TA-1004 seen at FCC. Display size, LTE bands & SD card support revealed
- Nokia 9 TA-1004 variant clears Bluetooth certification, may be coming soon
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now seen on GeekBench with SD 835 & 4GB RAM
- Nokia 9’s new variant TA-1052 appears on Geekbench now with 4 GB RAM
- 6GB RAM variant of Nokia 9 appears at Geekbench now. Read all the major specs
- This is how flagship Nokia 9 Arte Black model may look like
- Nokia 9 (TA-1004) appears on AnTuTu revealing major specs: SD 835, 13MP Dual-Lens Rear Camera & more