We posted about possible Nokia 8 smartphone with Carl-Zeiss optics and we also heard a rumor claiming Dual-Camera at the back of upcoming Nokia Android Flagship. Now, the best of the possibilities is coming true if a leaked design sketch from China has to believed.
The leaked design sketch has been posted at Baidu by the same leakster Nokibar, responsible for many genuine leaks in the past. It shows Carl-Zeiss Dual-Lens Camera at the back. The back design is different from Nokia 3, 5 and 6. It has pillow-shaped back, a design frequently used in Lumia flagships. Frontal design however resembles to Nokia 6 with nearly similar Fingerprint sensor and touch button position.
The sketched design has been re-sketched by Nokibar (below) to present it in a better manner.
What we think is that we are having a look at the ultimate Nokia Android Flagship, Nokia 9 that runs on Snapdragon 835. As far as we know Nokia 8 doesn’t have Dual-Lens camera. Nokia 8 may be top-most mid-ranger with Snapdragon 660 and Carl-Zeiss optics but with single lens. We are in touch with our sources and will let you know more about it soon.
Thanks Xio-Feng for the tip. Cheers!!
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now spotted with 6GB RAM on Geekbench. What does this mean??
- Dual-SIM Nokia 9 variant TA-1004 seen at FCC. Display size, LTE bands & SD card support revealed
- Nokia 9 TA-1004 variant clears Bluetooth certification, may be coming soon
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now seen on GeekBench with SD 835 & 4GB RAM
- Nokia 9’s new variant TA-1052 appears on Geekbench now with 4 GB RAM
- 6GB RAM variant of Nokia 9 appears at Geekbench now. Read all the major specs
- This is how flagship Nokia 9 Arte Black model may look like
- Nokia 9 (TA-1004) appears on AnTuTu revealing major specs: SD 835, 13MP Dual-Lens Rear Camera & more
- Nokia 9 (TA-1004 & TA-1012) appears in EA Union certification before official unveil
- Nokia 9 with 8 GB RAM shows up on Geekbench now
- Nokia 9 (TA-1004) shows up with Snapdragon 835 at Geekbench now
- Nokia 9 prototype’s hand-made image leaked in China. 13 MP Dual-Lens Camera claimed
- Are these 1st Benchmark listings of Nokia 7, 8, 9 with Snapdragon 835, 660 & 630 in tow
- HMD registers four new Nokia Phones Design Trademarks in Europe
- 3 new Nokia phones TA-1013 / TA-1040, TA-1007 / TA-1029 & TA-1005 spotted in Russian certification
- Final Nokia 9 Renders & Intro Video based on the leaked sketch
- Teaser Video: Nokia 9 Render based upon the leaked sketch
- Claimed Nokia 8 / Nokia 9 Design sketches land into our inbox
- Feast your eyes on this new Nokia 9 concept with Bezel-less design, Dual-Lens Cam.
- [Updated with HMD’s statement ] Next “set” of Nokia Phones to be unveiled by end of Q2, 2017. Old Phone exchange may be offered