We posted about possible Nokia 8 smartphone with Carl-Zeiss optics and we also heard a rumor claiming Dual-Camera at the back of upcoming Nokia Android Flagship. Now, the best of the possibilities is coming true if a leaked design sketch from China has to believed.
The leaked design sketch has been posted at Baidu by the same leakster Nokibar, responsible for many genuine leaks in the past. It shows Carl-Zeiss Dual-Lens Camera at the back. The back design is different from Nokia 3, 5 and 6. It has pillow-shaped back, a design frequently used in Lumia flagships. Frontal design however resembles to Nokia 6 with nearly similar Fingerprint sensor and touch button position.
The sketched design has been re-sketched by Nokibar (below) to present it in a better manner.
What we think is that we are having a look at the ultimate Nokia Android Flagship, Nokia 9 that runs on Snapdragon 835. As far as we know Nokia 8 doesn’t have Dual-Lens camera. Nokia 8 may be top-most mid-ranger with Snapdragon 660 and Carl-Zeiss optics but with single lens. We are in touch with our sources and will let you know more about it soon.
Thanks Xio-Feng for the tip. Cheers!!
- Two new Nokia phone codes TA-1077 & TA-1062 appear in Chinese Certifications
- Nokia 9 Dummy images mentioning headphone charging port appear in the cases/covers listings in China now
- Nokia 9 to have TA-1042, TA-1005 & TA-1009 codes, reveals new leak
- HMD may launch Nokia 9 or Nokia 7 globally only in 2018 now
- Exclusive: Nokia 9 3D sketches reveal camera module size & confirm absence of headphone jack
- Exclusive: Nokia 9 headset port integrated into the charging port. USB adapter earphones may be part of the retail package
- Updated: All that we know about Nokia 9: Specs, Leaks, Release Date, Price & more
- New Images of Nokia 9 Dummy appear in the custom cases/covers listings in UK now
- Nokia 9 custom-made covers with dummy phone in images. Has headphone jack
- New Nokia TA-1054 certified in China. Is it Nokia 9?
- HMD sends invites for a Global Nokia launch event on October 31 in India
- Nokia 9 Body (Black) appears in a new leaked image in China
- Check this Nokia 9 video based on the leaked sketches
- Sources: HMD may bring Nokia 9 to US now. Removes Nokia 8 page
- Nokia 9 vs Pixel 2 XL & Nokia 8 size comparison images posted in China
- Nokia 9 vs Google Pixel 2 XL: Design & Specs comparison
- Sketched image of Nokia 9 Polished Blue color model posted now
- Updated: Did Nokia 9 just appear in an image posted on official Nokia Mobile page
- Nokia 9 Display Panel leaks now claiming a different display size
- Nokia 9 Bezel-less edge to edge 3D glass display leaks. Display specs revealed too