HMD may be toying with the idea of using Iris Scanner on its upcoming Nokia Android Flagship Nokia 9, claimed an anonymous tip received by us. The tip also claims that Nokia 9 will have a QHD, OLED display. While this tip is not from our regular sources, we are covering it, because it claims to reveal detailed specs of Nokia 9.
As per the tip Nokia 9 may have a 5.5-inch, QHD, OLED display. There is no mention of two variants in this tip. It also claims 22 MP Dual-Lens, Carl-Zeiss Camera at the back and a 12 MP FFC. Nokia 9 will be powered by Snapdragon 835.
The tip also claims that Nokia 9 may be the first smartphone to feature “Nokia OZO audio” enhancements. Read more about OZO Audio and watch the demo here.
Nokia 9 may pack a 3800 mAH battery and will come with IP68 certification. Here are the tipped major specs and features of Nokia 9.
Nokia 9 Rumored Specs:
- 5.5-inch QHD OLED Display
- Snapdragon 835, Adreno 540
- 22 MP Dual-Lens Carl-Zeiss Rear Camera
- 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB storage
- 12 MP FFC
- 3800 mAH Battery
- Qualcomm Quick-Charge 4
- Iris Scanner
- Finger-Print Scanner
- Nokia OZO Audio Enhancements
- IP68 certification
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat
These specs look practically possible on the Flagship Nokia 9. But as we wrote in the beginning of this article, this is not from our trusted sources, so we urge to take it with a pinch of salt.
We earlier reported about leak of design sketches for a high-end Nokia with Dual-Lens Camera. So, there is a trend too and seems we can really expect a Dual-Lens Carl-Zeiss camera.
Thanks to the anon tipster for sending this in.
- [Claimed] Nokia smartphone with bigger display than Nokia 8 in works, hint HMD Reps in Russia
- Nokia 8, Nokia 2, Nokia 3310 3G version & more: What to expect from HMD’s Aug 16 event??
- Ultimate Flagship Nokia 9 to follow the affordable Flagship Nokia 8
- Updated: All that we know about Nokia 9 yet: Specs, Leaks, Release Date, Price & more
- Nokia 8/Nokia 9 Camera Module with Zeiss branding leaks in an image
- The Nokia 8/Nokia 9 confusion and what we know about it
- New Leak reveals Nokia 2, 7, 8 & 9 Processors. Sources say it may be correct
- Tip: Nokia 9 protective cases in three colors show up
- Nokia smartphone with Dual-Lens Zeiss optics teased coming this year?
- HMD partners with Zeiss to bring Nokia Android Smartphones featuring Zeiss optics
- Rumor: Images of Nokia 8 with Iris scanner & Bezel-less design leak in marketing material
- Two new Nokia Phone variants TA-1017 & TA-1034 appear in certifications
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now spotted with 6GB RAM on Geekbench. What does this mean??
- Dual-SIM Nokia 9 variant TA-1004 seen at FCC. Display size, LTE bands & SD card support revealed
- Nokia 9 TA-1004 variant clears Bluetooth certification, may be coming soon
- Nokia 9 variant TA-1012 now seen on GeekBench with SD 835 & 4GB RAM
- Nokia 9’s new variant TA-1052 appears on Geekbench now with 4 GB RAM
- 6GB RAM variant of Nokia 9 appears at Geekbench now. Read all the major specs
- This is how flagship Nokia 9 Arte Black model may look like
- Nokia 9 (TA-1004) appears on AnTuTu revealing major specs: SD 835, 13MP Dual-Lens Rear Camera & more