There are not too many WordPress clients available in the Windows Store. Earlier we shared one good Windows Phone WordPress client “Ultimate WordPress” with you. Now developers behind Ultimate WordPress have brought a new Windows 10 WordPress UWP app, iPress for WordPress. The app is quite interesting with good and functional UI and in-built responsiveness. Being an UWP app it is really worth to have this app on both your Desktop and Mobile devices.
Few things that we liked about this app,
- UI that enhances usability with easier access to functions
- Good responsiveness
- Ability to manage Pages
- Create and Edit posts UI is also impressive
There are certainly some areas where Developer needs to work and fix things,
- Options to see all posts should be there in the Menu. currently you can’t see posts as a list
- When you try to save drafts it throws an error and it is also not possible to check the draft once you have created and saved it
- As you can see for some reason latest posts are also shown (-4 hrs ago) and there is no option to tune time settings in the app
Overall, we liked the effort and approach of the developer behind the app and it has the potential to be the best WordPress client for Windows 10, UI wise and functionally too. Hope, Devs are listening.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4w3pw]