HMD today pushed a new update to Nokia mobile support app. The update besides taking the app to version 2.1.2, brings no new feature but offers some improvements and fixes which should overall make the app experience better. Today’s update brings improvements to care locator along with other important fixes and that includes a fix for communities attach image bug.
- Improvements to care locator
- Fix communities attach image bug
Here is a summary of what the app is all about:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
Download the Nokia mobile support app from below link.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support&hl=en]