The Android app which has gone free next as myAppfree app of the day is edjing PRO – Music DJ mixer. This is a a professional DJ controller optimized for Android smartphones and tablets.
edjing PRO – Music DJ mixer Features:
A SOBER AND ERGONOMIC MIXING INTERFACE THOUGHT OF BY AND FOR PRO DEEJAYS
– Direct access to all Mix features on the same screen
– Large audio spectrum for optimum beat localizations, making it easier to adjust your songs settings and bpm matching
– Songs bpm are directly visible on the interface dedicated to the mix
– Direct access to your music library in a single click, with all your songs, titles, albums and playlists
– Colored identification of sound effects in use within the audio spectrum to find your way around in a single look
A SMART AND ALMOST UNLIMITED MUSIC LIBRARY
– Access more than 50 million tracks thanks to the integration of Deezer, Soundcloud and Vimeo streaming music sources
– In addition to streaming sources, access to your local music files, like your own mp3
– A global search to browse all your music sources at once (streaming like Deezer, Vimeo or SoundCloud as well as your local mp3)
– Prepare your sets in advance thanks to the Queue: you can add songs from any source (local mp3, SoundCloud, Deezer, or Vimeo)
– Create multisource playlists with all your favorite songs (Deezer, Soundcloud, local, vimeo)
THE MOST POWERFUL SOUND PROCESSING SYSTEM ON ANDROID SMARTPHONES AND TABLETS
– Low audio latency for accuracy and comfort during the mix
– Perfect beatmatching: sound effects are now perfectly synchronized with the beats for perfect sets
– New automatic track synchronization with continuous beatmatching resetting between songs
THE SAME LEVEL OF FEATURES AS PROFESSIONAL DJ CONTROLLER:
– 2 broadcast channels to mix 2 tracks at once
– Bpm detection and direct visualization
– Ultra-concise scratch
– 4 editable Hot Cue
– 3-band Equalizer and filters available on each channel
– Automix mode
– Color effects to give more depth to your mix: Super Filtrer, Reverb, Delay, Echo Out, Flanger, Bliss, Steel, and Phaser
– Rhythmic effects synchronized on the beats like Beatgrid
– Roll, Roll Filter and Reverse
– A ‘Freeze’ function to freeze one of the spectrum and replay the best instants
– Custom beats thanks to the “Tap BPM”: adjust the beats manually as you like using natural sweep and pinch gestures.
– automatic Sync of your tracks
– Record your remix in .wav format
Discover the world’s first wireless crossfader: Mixfader, with which you can control edjing.
More information on themixfader.com
In order for edjing to detect and connect to your Mixfader, the app needs permission to activate your Bluetooth, and access your location. This is required by the Android Bluetooth System.
Mixfader requires Bluetooth LE and Android 4.3 onwards.
Checkout the app trailer below:
You can download the app from the given link beow.