Click here to read what other new features are coming to WhatsApp in future.
1) Download the latest WhatsApp 2.12.505 APK file by clicking here on your devices or on PC. If you have downloaded the APK file on your PC, you need to transfer it back to your device by connecting it to PC.
2) Just make sure that, you have done this already, open Settings, scroll down and tap on security —>Here, tick the box in front of Unknown Sources–>Accept the warning.
3) Install the file by tapping on it and follow the instructions to register and get WhatsApp running
4) In the latest Beta versions of WhatsApp (updated 24 Oct 2016), Video calls are supported. You can click here to download the latest Beta APK with Video Call support. For becoming a WhatsApp Android Beta tester to enjoy all upcoming new features in advance and before others, you can click here to read our tutorial.
WhatsApp Plus installation:
1) Just make sure that, you have done this already, open Settings, scroll down and tap on security —>Here, tick the box in front of Unknown Sources–>Accept the warning.
2) Take a WhatsApp Chat backup, if possible on your device ( otherwise it will anyways be there if WhatsApp was working recently)
3) Uninstall the WhatsApp on your device
Nokia X, XL & X2 ROMs, Google Apps & Store Installation, Mods, Hacks:
- In case you want to use stable Android custom ROMs on your Nokia X2, you may like to read our article about custom CyanogenMod 11 KitKat, CyanogenMod 12.1 Lollipop ROMs download and installation for your Nokia X2.
- We have similarly posted about installing stable Lewa OS 5.1 ROM for Nokia X and Nokia XL here , Lovi OS 2.0 ROM for Nokia X, Nokia XL & Nokia X2 and PAC-man ROM for Nokia X2.
- In case you want to use custom ROM based on latest Android Marshmallow (less stable) on your Nokia X2, you may like to read our article about custom CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM download and installation for your Nokia X2.
- If you have CyanogenMod 11 on your device you can install “Dolby Digital Plus” by using this tutorial.
- For those asking about Google Play Store & other Google Apps implementation on Nokia X2, here is a tool that makes rooting, recovering bricked Nokia X2 devices, Custom ROM flashing and even Google Play Store implementation quite easy. Similarly read our tutorial on how to root and install Google Apps on Nokia X, X+ and XL.
Nokia X, XL & X2 important Tutorials:
- In case you want to download more must have Android apps like WhatsApp on your Nokia Android devices without rooting or modding your devices, click here to install 3rd party app stores (Google Play store alternatives) on your devices.
- In case your Nokia X, Nokia X+, Nokia XL or Nokia X2 becomes unresponsive or gets stuck or worst gets bricked, here is our tutorial for helping you to recover your device.
- Here are Ten Tips to improve battery life on Android Smartphones
- 14 Tips & Tricks to make your Android run Faster & improve its overall performance
You can watch our Nokia X and Nokia XL hands-on videos including unboxing, UI demo, full settings walk-through, native apps and review etc by clicking here and here. Catch the full Nokia X and Nokia XL coverage including extensive hands-on, camera comparison, display test, gaming and full review by clicking here and here. For full Nokia X2 covergae including its detailed review, click here.
In case you are interested in reading the best Windows Phone, Nokia and Lumia coverage on web, here are some links of interest.
>>>>> Read all about Nokia’s future Android plans here