Continuum for Phones is the major highlighted feature of top-end Lumias and Windows 10 Mobile devices and it works via the Microsoft Continuum Dock or a Wireless Adapter. Continuum Dock however is bit expensive at the official price of $99 and AUKEY USB-C Powered Hub is a lucrative alternative to it at price $42. It is more flexible too and works even without being connected to power-source it seems.
A Redittor has posted about this Hub mentioning that it has worked fine for him with Lumia 950 XL. Check the product details and click on the buy link to know more and buy one for yourself.
- Add four USB 3.0 ports to your devices with USB-C(Female) adapter. And the USB 3.0 Ports support ultra-fast data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps and downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications.
- Supports 3840 x 2160 resolution on displays capable of 4k (UHD), and is also reverse compatible with 1080p. A good companion for connecting HDMI enabled HDTV, 4K LED display monitor, or projector to extend your laptop for whatever working or gaming; supports high definition audio including SACD, DVD-Audio.
- Has over-current protection built into each port to protect both connected devices and your hub from power surges. USB Bus-Powered, no additional power adapter needed. No driver needed, plug-and-play, support hot-swapping.
- Connected with a power source, the USB-C input charging port allows you to keep charging your Macbook, Chromebook Pixel, Lenovo Yoga 900 (driver needed) and Lumia 950 (the only compatible USB C Smartphone) while the hub is in use.
- Note: The USB 3.0 ports on the hub can’t be used to charge your phones, tablets or other devices even with the charger plugged into the USB-C charging port(Only very small current can be provided to the USB 3.0 ports). The USB-C input charging port can’t be used for data transmission.