Nokia Mobile launched Nokia XR20, Nokia C30 and Nokia 6310 on July 27. It also launched a new Nokia audio accessories range with Go, Micro, Comfort, and Clarity product lines. You can read all the details about launched Nokia products including price, release date, specs and promo videos below.
Nokia XR20 5G:
Nokia XR20 5G is the new “indestructible Nokia phone”. The good thing about this smartphone is that it can withstand most extreme torture tests and still looks like a normal yet good-looking smartphone. Tough Nokia XR20 is scratch-resistant, drop-resistant, temperature-resistant, water-resistant and kid-and-pet-resistant as per Nokia Mobile. It also boasts of 3 years OS upgrade and 4 years of security updates.
Nokia XR20 also features the “SpeedWarp” mode for action and adventure shooting. With Nokia XR20, Nokia Mobile has also launched a phone supporting wireless charging after a long time. Nokia XR20 has 18W wired fast charging and 15W wireless charging support. Read Nokia XR20 specs and features in detail at the official page.
The Nokia XR20 will be available in select markets globally starting 27 July in Ultra Blue and Granite colour options and comes in 4/64GB and 6/128GB configurations. Global average RRP is 499 EUR.
Here are Nokia XR20 5G official promo videos posted by Nokia Mobile.
Built to withstand the test of life, the Nokia XR20 enhances the X-series
Extreme temperatures, 1.8m drops, 1h under water and more[iii], the new Nokia XR20 is built for conditions far harsher than the rough and tumble of everyday life. This life-proof phone[iv] is concealed in a sleek, timeless design. So, whilst you’re probably never going to stretch your phone to the extremes of its capabilities, you can be reassured that the Nokia XR20 can endure more than you’ll ever demand of it.
Featuring one of the strongest of screens for extra peace of mind: Corning® Gorilla® Glass Victus™ – it’s amongst the toughest of glass out there.[v] To test its durability, Brazilian football legend Roberto Carlos and female world champion freestyler Lisa Zimouche put the new Nokia XR20 through a series of tough tests. From dunking it in icy water to being kicked, flipped and spun screen-first across a concrete gravel football pitch.
Carlos even recreated his famous banana shot from the 1997 Brazil vs France match to test the device’s durability – three Nokia XR20s were positioned on a goal post for the football sensation to hit in a free kick shootout.
Roberto Carlos, Brazil World Cup winner and Real Madrid legend, said: “I’ve been asked to recreate my ’97 free kick many times over the last twenty years, but never like this before, so I had to accept the challenge. Surely a mobile phone couldn’t survive the wrath of a football. I didn’t think the Nokia XR20 could have withstood the power of my kick. I may not be professional anymore, but I know I still pack a punch, so it was an impressive result.”
Future-proof means freshness that is not just for the day you unbox your smartphone. In addition to the existing X-series longevity promises, the Nokia XR20 comes with four years of monthly security updates, and three years OS upgrades.
The Nokia XR20 has a reliable 48MP+13MP dual camera with ZEISS Optics, OZO spatial audio and innovative imaging solutions. The all-new SpeedWarp mode lets you capture a whole lot of adventure in a compact, exciting montage. Pushing the boundaries of the mid-range, it also comes with 5G speeds, 15W wireless charging and superior durability that you’ll love.
Nokia C30 brings a big 6.82” HD+ display and a 6000 mAH battery. You can read more about Nokia C30 at its official page.
The Nokia C30 will be available in select markets globally starting 27 July in Green and White colour options and comes in 2/32GB, 3/32GB and 3/64GB configurations. Global average RRP is 99 EUR.
Here is the Nokia C30 promo video posted by Nokia Mobile.
Nokia C30 is here to provide more room for your big ideas
Introducing two firsts to the Nokia smartphone portfolio, the new Nokia C30 is a hero of the popular C-series. It comes with the largest battery and biggest screen yet on a Nokia smartphone. The ever-increasing demand for larger screens[vi] sees the current 82% of consumers who are looking for smartphones between 6” and 7” in size grow to 96% by 2025. The huge 6.82” HD+ display on the new Nokia C30 is here to supply what fans have been asking for.
Hard-working individuals and busy days ask for a battery that can keep up. On the Nokia C30, it’s been supersized to an impressive 6000 mAh, giving you enough energy to work up to three days on single charge – so you can upskill, stream, and connect to those that matter most. Complemented by the quality feel that only a truly durable build can provide. The Nokia C30 is wrapped in a sturdy polycarbonate shell that you can trust, giving you a device that will last.
Nokia 6310 is the modern avatar of the iconic Nokia 6310. You can read more about Nokia 6310 at its official page.
The Nokia 6310 will be available in select markets globally starting 27 July in Dark Green, Yellow, Black and Light Blue (India only) colour options. Global average RRP is 40 EUR.
Here is the Nokia 6310 promo video posted by Nokia Mobile.
Awaken the noughties love with Nokia 6310
The newest member of the Originals family celebrates the iconic Nokia 6310 with a fresh new take. The Nokia 6310 is a classic reimagined for today’s connected user. Bringing advanced accessibility, optimised ergonomics, and battery for weeks, it honours everything that Nokia phones stand for. And yes – it still has Snake. With accessibility at its core, the refreshed larger push buttons and ample display make screen time more effortless and enjoyable. The new zoomed-in menus and larger font options improve readability and text messages can be listened to for ease of use.
Nokia Mobile has also launched a revamped Nokia audio accessories range. The new range has four product lines: Go, Micro, Comfort and Clarity. Here are the pricing and release date details for the Nokia audio accessories range.
Pricing and availability:
- The Nokia Go Earbuds+ (TWS-201) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $34. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Micro Earbuds (TWS-311) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $64. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Micro Earbuds Pro (TWS-521) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $69. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds (TWS-411) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $54. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds+ (TWS-411W) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Comfort Earbuds Pro (TWS-631W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $99. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Earbuds (TWS-821W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $89. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Earbuds Pro (TWS-841W) will be available in select markets globally from September. Global average RRP $99. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Solo Bud (SB-101) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $29. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Solo Bud+ (SB-201) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $39. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Solo Bud (SB-401) will be available in select markets globally from late August. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Clarity Solo Bud+ (SB-501) will be available in select markets globally from July. Global average RRP $59. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Wired Buds (WB-101) will be available in select markets globally from August. Global average RRP $6. Check local availability.
The range is also perfect for gaming and video, thanks to low latency technology which minimises delay to provide a truly immersive entertainment experience.
- Nokia Clarity Earbuds
- Nokia Clarity Earbuds Pro come with added active noise cancellation (ANC) that keeps the noise pollution out, while Ambient mode enables you to keep tabs on your surroundings.
Combining beauty and great sound with ergonomic design, the Comfort range is crafted to provide the ultimate fit. The unique comfort ring that softens in your ear ensures all earbuds in this range sit in your ear securely and feel comfortable even after hours of listening. With up to nine hours of playtime on a single charge, you can listen all day.
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds+ charge wirelessly for extra convenience.
- Nokia Comfort Earbuds Pro drown out noise pollution and enhance to your own voice thanks to added ENC and ANC technology, so you can focus on what matters most. Plus, the low latency technology will minimise delay – perfect for online gaming and uninterrupted video.
Micro buds pack a big punch
As people want smaller gadgets, the Micro range is here to supply. The unique charge-through technology allows earbuds in this range to be miniaturised whilst still holding over nine hours of battery life from a single charge. Complimented by a super slim charging case which delivers additional 18 hours of listen time, the compactness doesn’t compromise on sound quality.
- Nokia Micro Earbuds
- Nokia Micro Earbuds Pro feature an angled design for improved comfort and dual-mic noise reduction technology. Great for reducing the sound around you, so you can be heard loudly and clearly.
Always ready to Go
Offering clear sound at ultra-high value, the most affordable line in the new portfolio brings quality at a price point which won’t break the bank.
- Nokia Go Earbuds+ provide a comfortable fit while delivering powerful bass thanks to extra-large 13mm drivers. Working as hard as you do, IPX4 waterproofing means Nokia Go Earbuds+ are sweat and splash resistant. Up to 26hoursiv of playback time will see you through the entire day, so you can go, go, go!
Solo headsets for keeping connected on the go
Also launching today is a range of lifestyle audio products made specifically for professionals on the move. From truck drivers to delivery people, these products are here to provide much needed flexibility. A soft rubber ear tip fin makes for a secure fit with added comfort.
- Nokia Solo Bud
- Nokia Solo Bud+ comes with IPX4 rating sweat and splash resistance for taking calls come rain or shine.
For a more premium mono-headset experience, the Clarity Solo Bud range features professional-level dual-mic noise reduction with Qualcomm® cVc™. Eliminated unwanted background noise, combined with Elevoc AI to elevate your voice frequencies, makes for clear conversation where it matters.
- Nokia Clarity Solo Bud
- Nokia Clarity Solo Bud+ includes all the right background noise cancelling smarts, while also featuring IPX4 rating, so it works as hard as you do.