Microsoft has just pushed a new Windows 10 for Phones build to Windows Insiders in Insider Fast ring. The build brings OS version 10.0.12534.59, that is a minor update from the last Build 10051 with OS version 10.0.12534.56.
The new build doesn’t bring any new features but packs lots of fixes, especially of some burning issues in the Build 10051. Have a look at the changelog below. This build is available for Lumia 52X devices too as promised by Microsoft.
Build 10052 changlog:
Here are the big things that we fixed:
- Flight mode can now be enabled.
- You can now disable data connections.
- We fixed the bug in which your phone’s MMS settings were lost after upgrading from Build 9941.
- We fixed the issue in which you couldn’t download keyboards for additional languages.
- We fixed the issue where the viewfinder in the Camera app gets composed incorrectly on some devices like the Lumia 1020.
The update takes around 15-20 minutes in getting downloaded over a good connection. Installation and data migration takes another 20-25 minutes. You may need to go to Windows Insider app and reselect Insider Fast ring in case you have reset your devices for fixing any bug. In case you are new to Windows 10 for Phones preview you need to follow our tutorial for updating to Windows 10 for Phones.