Microsoft added two more issues o the list of known issues with the Build 14926. Users are complaining about the pin pad being no longer visible to unlock the phone even after rebooting the phone. For some the SIM Card is not working after the update.
Microsoft just released Windows 10 Mobile Redstone 2 Build 14926 for Insiders in Fast Ring and you can read the full official changelog by clicking here. The build brings some known issues as well, that you can read below. Some of the known issues may be quite irritating like Mobile hotspot not working and Build 14926 not being able to install on some devices with error 0x80188308.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14926 Known Issues:
- Some devices such as the Lumia 650 will fail to install this build with Error 0x80188308. We are currently investigating this issue.
- Action Center no longer closes if you swipe up on the empty space (area of Action Center that doesn’t show any notifications).
- Using your phone as a mobile hotspot will work the first time but subsequent attempts to use the feature will result in the inability to enable the hotspot until the phone is rebooted.
- ADDED: We are investigating small set of isolated reports that after upgrading to Build 14926, the pin pad is no longer visible to unlock the phone even after rebooting the phone. If you have hit this issue, you can follow the steps here for resetting an unresponsive phone (hard reset) which gets your phone back into a working state on Build 14926.
- ADDED: We are also investigating reports that after upgrading to Build 14926, some phones lose the ability to use their SIM card. A hard reset also fixes this issue as well. See this forum post for more information.