We last posted a tip from our sources that talks about two top mid-rangers in works. While these two top mid-rangers may be called Nokia 7 and Nokia 8 they may be launched as only Nokia 7 / 8 variants too. Now, concept creator, the YouTube channel behind many interesting Nokia Smartphone concepts has come up with a new Nokia 8 concept.
The latest video of Nokia 8 posted by the channel is a concept teaser video and just offers a glimpse into what the full concept will look like.
Read our full Nokia 8 coverage:
- Final Nokia 8 Renders & intro video based on the leaked sketch
- Nokia 8 teaser Video based upon the leaked sketch
- Claimed Nokia 8 / Nokia 9 Design sketches land into our inbox
- [Updated with HMD’s statement ] Next “set” of Nokia Phones to be unveiled by end of Q2, 2017. Old Phone exchange may be offered
- Nokia 8 Concept with SD 835, Dual Carl-Zeiss Camera. Video has great Disassembly shots too
- Flagship Nokia 9 leaked design sketch reveals Carl-Zeiss Dual-Lens Camera.
- Watch a new Nokia 8 teaser concept video
- Top mid-ranger Nokia 7 / 8 under testing with Snapdragon 660, new metal body
- Rumor: Nokia Flagships may sport Dual-Camera, SD 835. Targeted June launch
- POV: Why HMD must talk about Nokia 8 & Nokia 9 at MWC 2017?
- That Nokia 8 China listing is fake, don’t bother
- New Nokia 8 concept video is quite interesting too
- Interesting Nokia P1 & Nokia 8 concept images & Teasers videos
- [May be fake] Nokia 8 aka Nokia Supreme leaks in a promo video from CES 2017 (Rumor)