Tweetium, the Windows Phone app is now out of beta and officially available for Windows Phone. It helps you to get the most out of Twitter on Windows phones, tablets, laptops, and desktops.
The base app price gets you the fully featured standard Universal App with support for using one Twitter account at a time on any of your Windows devices.
– First official release on phone!
– New theme system!
– Multiple photo upload is now supported
– Added “Start at last read” option
– Connect+ is now enabled by default for all Pro users
– Many UI and layout tweaks throughout the app
– Performance improvements
– Reduced battery and bandwidth usage
– Reduced occurrences of (non-stream) rate limit errors
– More changes listed on website…
– Fixed a bug which could cause the view to continuously try to load new tweets when near the top
– Fixed a bug with the CommandBar foreground color for black background with gray accent
– Fixed a bug which could cause redundant color entries to appear in the color selectors
– Fixed a problem where search box suggestions could be missing if capital letters were used
– Share page now uses your last used theme
– Fixed a couple of rare error cases reported by users
– CommandBar is now slightly more opaque
– Fixed a typo in the Preferences page
– Possible fix and additional logging to help track down errors reported by users
– Fixed a problem which could cause certain views to get broken after suspend/resume
– Fixed a case where last read position could be saved incorrectly for Connect and some search views
– Fixed uploading of photos when cross-posting from an alternate account
– Fixed a bug where the header accent would be misplaced after toggling the phone status bar (until restarting or changing colors)
– Fix for a case where “Loading new tweets” would appear but loading wouldn’t start until the next scroll movement
– Dropped initial view count on phone back to 20 for better performanc