First things first, we are not able to verify the authenticity of this leak with our sources, so take it as you please. Now, a new render has been posted in wild that claims to reveal one of the Nokia’s upcoming Android powered smartphone Nokia P1.
But for the time being we will urge you to take this claimed Nokia P1 render as a good concept. The source behind this leak claims that the smartphone is being developed by Engineers at InFocus / Sharp, both part of Foxconn. FIH, which is subsidiary of Foxconn has sole rights to manufacture Nokia Android Smartphones officially. But remember this confirms nothing.
Earlier we have seen many claimed leaks and rumors about a Nokia C1 which we told you to treat as concept and not the real deal. And you can read our Nokia C1 coverage here.
Thanks Anthony for the tip. Cheers!!
Read our Full Nokia P1 coverage:
- Rumor: Nokia Flagships may sport Dual-Camera, SD 835. Targeted June launch
- New Nokia 8 concept video is quite interesting too
- Interesting Nokia P1 & Nokia 8 concept images & Teasers videos
- Updated: (Fake Nokia Account). Snapdragon 835 running Nokia Android Phone & Nokia Windows 10 Devices may come later
- Rumor: Specs & Price of Flagship Nokia P1 with Snapdragon 835
- Lots of fake / Concept Images of Nokia Android Flagship Phones are doing rounds
- Render of Nokia P1, upcoming (claimed ) Nokia Android smartphone appears