Minecraft: Pocket Edition has received a new update for Windows phone Devices. The new version is 0.11.2.0. The latest update brings new custom skins, boats, fishing, more languages, map configurations, new mobs, items and more.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition Changelog:
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!