We last talked about why Microsoft has pushed Surface Phone to August – September 2017. Now a new concept from well-known designers “Behance” imagines how Surface Phone should look like. While earlier we have seen some radical Surface Phone concepts, this one looks promising yet inspired from earlier concepts and existing devices like HP Elite X3.
It adds Cyan to one of the possible Back colors for Surface Phone and that looks cool. There are powerful speakers on top and bottom in the concept. The concept re-imagines the capability to use Surface Phone in Landscape mode like a Mini Tablet with a hinge support. You can see the Keyboard and Surface Pen support too, making it the super Enterprise-friendly flagship.
We told you exclusively that Surface Phone may be powered by Snapdragon 830 and later leaks / rumors originating in China not only talk about three Surface Phone variants, their RAM / Internal Storage configurations but also confirm Snapdragon 830 as the processor.
Read our full Surface Phone coverage:
- Nokia Android Phones, Surface Phone, Creators Update: What 2017 has in store?
- Claimed Microsoft Surface Phone renders leak in china. Bears the Surface Phone name.
- Microsoft CMO hints at brand-new category of Mobile devices in 2017
- Microsoft will be present at MWC 2017. What to expect?
- Surface Phone Protos run on Snadragon 835. Display Size, processor, RAM details from our sources
- Official: Windows 10 on ARM brings X86 Win32 apps to Snapdragon processors. Video
- Surface Phone Leaks & Rumors roundup: All that we know yet
- CEO Nadella to Microsoft Shareholders: Not stepping away from mobile devices
- Report: ODM Pegatron ready to begin trial production of Surface Phone
- Nadella talks about “most ultimate mobile device”, “structural innovation” in the phone arena
- Microsoft planning X86 Emulator on ARM64 for Redstone 3 (Surface Phone)??
- Leaked images reveal cancelled Windows Phone with Intel chip & Laptop Dock
- Satya Nadella: Microsoft creating Phone categories with “some new form, new function, new value added”
- Microsoft: There will be Windows Mobile “devices” with ARM Chips & Cellular connectivity
- Surface Phone may come with its own Surface Laptop Accessory. 3-in-1 Form factor to be major highlight
- New Surface Phone concept takes inspiration from Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft committed to 1st Party devices (Surface Phone), Windows 10 Mobile. Hypes about “Summer update”
- Microsoft Surface Phone’s new concept imagines colorful personality with Pen & Keyboard
- Why Microsoft has pushed Surface Phone launch to (Aug-Sep 2017)?
- Another report claims Surface Phone(s) will run on Snapdragon (ARM) processor