We last reported about Nokia Essential Wireless Headphones E1200 and E3500 being headed to European markets. Now, Amazon Netherlands has listed Nokia E3500 Bluetooth 5.0 headphones on pre-order and mentions HMD Global as the manufacturer.
So, it seems that HMD Global has got the license to bring these in European markets after all. The headphone is priced at €93.77 in the Netherlands.
You can check the full specifications of Nokia Essential Wireless Headphones E1200 and Nokia Essential Wireless Headphones E3500 by clicking on the links below. Provided below is a quick look at the top features of both the headphones.
Nokia Essential Wireless Headphones E1200:
- Feel the sound – 40mm dynamic driver for a crisp, rich music experience
- Robust and comfy – built with anodized aluminium outer covers and soft inner PU leather earpads
- Foldable headband – superb portability during transit
- Long on power – Enjoy up to 40 hours* of wireless play time or extend it with the 3.5mm aux jack and cable.
Nokia Essential True Wireless Earphones E3500:
- Reduce background noise – Dual microphones and Qualcomm cVc technology lessen background noise and enhance voice quality
- Stay alert – Hear your outside surroundings with Ambient Mode
- Pitch-perfect sound – 10mm dynamic driver enhances low-frequency bass while a composite diaphragm generates smooth mid and high frequencies
- Uninterrupted listening – Qualcomm aptX offers consistent high-quality and low latency audio.