For those missing an official Pocket app on Windows Phone, there is a good news. Squirrel which looks like a pretty capable 3rd party Pocket app has landed on windows phone store. It allows one to log in to the app, if one already has a pocket account or else one can create a pocket account by clicking on the options provided in the app. You can add links for offline reading and there are lots of options to customize. One can change the theme, font size etc, archive and restore the article. You can ask the app to read it aloud for you as well.
– Offline reading
– Manage articles (delete/archive/favorite)
– Manage article tags
– Live tile showing article counts
– Different layouts for showing your articles (list/box)
– Customizable article viewing: change font size, theme, justified text
– Have Squirrel read out the article to you.
The app has both trial and paid versions and there is no difference between the two versions according to the developer. Though one can pay for the app to show their support.