Age of Empires®: Castle Siege has received a new update for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile. The latest version number is 1.18. The latest update brings reconnect icon to the game along with some bug fixes.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelog:
- Reconnect Icon: added a reconnect icon on the bottom right of the screen that will indicate when the game is reconnecting to the servers. Now players can easily see the status of their connection in game.
- Fixed the bug where some players were not receiving a Peace Treaty if their opponent was disconnected at the end of battle, despite the battle getting recorded. Players will now receive a peace treaty.
- Fixed the bug where some players were receiving a connection error message when their time bucket was up. Players will now receive a message that their castle is under attack.
- Fixed the bug where the full screen setting on certain Windows 10 devices would not stay after logging off. Now the setting will stay when user logs out of game.
- General connection improvements.
- Some Windows 10 users are occasionally receiving a ‘failed purchase’ message. We are investigating into this.
- Some players on IOS devices will occasionally see ‘multiple connections detected’ error when completing the battle log tutorial. We are looking into this and would appreciate if you could send our team log files.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfjb5l]