Microsoft has updated Age of Empires: Castle Siege for both Windows and Windows Phone. The new update is a minor one with no new features, but it does contain some gameplay changes and improvements.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelog:
– Some units that had improper duplicate costs and build times across consecutive upgrades have now been properly tuned
– Fixed the exploit where units could travel to the edge of the map where they could not be attacked.
– Addressed several stability and connectivity issues, including server reload connection error
– Increased storage capacity of Level 10 Farm and Mill Level, and Level 7 Quarry.
– The difficulty of several historical challenges has been decreased
– Added chat functionality that allows players to report inappropriate behavior
– Alliance chat will no longer jump to the top new entry while trying to read older Alliance chat entries