Age of Empires®: Castle Siege has received a new update for Windows Phone Devices. The new version is 1.12. The latest update rings in improved game play and lots of bug fixes.
Age of Empires®: Castle Siege Changelog:
Notes Alliance System – Added Announcement tab in the Alliance Chat. Only Lords and Emperors can create an Announcement.
Request to Join – Emperors and Lords can now set the Alliance type to be a “Request to Join”, and manage join requests in the Announcement tab by accepting or declining.
Replay – You can now customize your Replay message before sharing a Replay.
Honor Items – National Flags and some special flags have been added to the Honor items, which can be purchased from the Market.
Crown System –
Adjusted newly generated Crown amount from 5 to 2.
– Added maximum Crown cap to prevent players from losing excessive amounts of Crowns in a single battle.
– Changed the way we compare attacker and defender crowns to be more accurate across a greater spectrum of crown totals.
– Fixed “Unable to transfer your gold. Reload your Empire” error.
– Fixed a bug where Charles Martel’s Taunt ability sometimes did not affect Calvary type units.
– Archers and Longbowmen have been taught better to no longer attack the wall/gate when told to attack the buildings over the wall/gate.
– Alliance Chat no longer jumps to the top when the Alliance member donates a troop.
– Fixed a bug where Cathedrals at level 6 would not give stone when damaged/destroyed.
– Donated troops icon no longer appears in battle if you did not train them back.
– General improvements to usability, stability, crashes and connection errors.