Age of Empires: Castle Siege has received a new update for Windows phone Devices. The new version is 126.96.36.199. The latest update brings gold starter pack, player search, and more.
Age of Empires: Castle Siege Changelog:
• Gold Starter Pack is now available. It will only be available for 3 days after initial offer.
• The ability to search for players by gamertag has been added.
• The Alliance Messages screen size has been increased.
• Hermann Van Salza’s Shield Wall ability will no longer affect siege units.
• Joan’s Convert ability will work correctly with John Kourkouas’ Terrorize ability.
• When the Terrorize ability stops affecting Infantry squads assigned to Patrol Point, they now properly seek out targets.
• Using Henry V’s ability on a building right before it is destroyed will no longer lock out the ability for the rest of battle.
• Spear Infantry no longer takes additional unintended damage from Cavalry.
• Fixed an issue where defending units would sometimes stutter-step when trying to select a target after a castle breach.
• Charles Martel’s Taunt ability will no longer make targets immobile