Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14965 to Insiders in Slow Ring. You can read the full changelog of this build below. Also check our hands-on detailed review of the Build by clicking here.
As rumored and later teased by Microsoft, Windows 10 Mobile Build 14965 has now gone live for Insiders in Fast Ring. The build again doesn’t bring anything new in terms of features or major changes. Check the full official changelog below.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14965 Changelog:
- We fixed an issue where, when using Cortana in French (France or Canada), the “Prendre une <photo/video/selfie>” (take a picture, video, or selfie) command was redirecting to a Bing search rather than opening the Camera app as expected.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Cortana crashing if you typed “Create an appointment” then tapped on the resulting suggestion to “Create an appointment”.
- We improved the performance for English (India) text prediction.
- We fixed an issue in Data Usage Settings, where after selecting the data plan to be unlimited, it would still prompt to set a limit. We’ve also made it easier in the Data Usage Settings for those with dual SIM phones to differentiate between the cellular data use on each SIM, and fixed a few other polish issues, including that the sort by dropdown on the Usage Details page was unexpectedly wide.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator wasn’t giving feedback when adjusting sliders, for example in Settings, or in the Volume flyout.
- We fixed a migration issue resulting in Microsoft Edge to fail to launch for some Insiders after updating to a new build.