WhatsApp for Windows Phone stable version has received a new update. The update takes the app version to 126.96.36.199. It brings many new features already seen in the Beta version of WhatsApp.
- Native GIF Support
- Ability to send videos as GIFs
- OneDrive Backup (Go to Settings–>Chats & Calls–>Backup–>OneDrive settings)
- Forward Messages & Images to multiple contacts / groups
- Share images from gallery to multiple contacts / groups
In case you are able to notice more new changes and features. Do let us know in comments below.
Read our full WhatsApp Beta coverage:
- Facebook-owned WhatsApp plans to add sticker reaction in its upcoming update
- Latest update to WhatsApp brings new features in WhatsApp grpups
- Nokia 8110 4G may get WhatsApp support soon, as KaiOS app in works, claims a new report
- WhatsApp for Android updated with group descriptions feature & more
- WhatsApp Beta for Android updated with new features
- WhatsApp for Android to get Facebook Stickers soon. Dismiss as Admin feature comes to Beta
- New features coming to WhatsApp for Android, reveals latest beta versions
- New update to WhatsApp Beta makes it easier to switch between voice and video calls
- Latest update to WhatsApp beta on Android brings several new features including verified mark on business accounts
- WhatsApp Beta for Android gets new Emoji with the latest update [APK]
- 10 New Features Coming to WhatsApp on Android including PiP Video Calls
- WhatsApp Beta on Android 0 (8.0) updated with Picture-In-Picture Video Calls
- WhatsApp gets support for sharing of all kinds of files
- WhatsApp support for Nokia S40 extended till Dec 31, 2018
- WhatsApp extends Nokia S40, BlackBerry support till end of 2017, drops Symbian support
- WhatsApp support for Nokia S40, Symbian S60 Phones ends on June 30, 2017. BlackBerry OS & 10 will loose support too
- Soon, send payments using WhatsApp to your contacts in India
- WhatsApp wants to alert your contacts when you change your number
- Whatsapp Beta & Twitter apps for Android get updated.
- Latest update of WhatsApp Beta for Android brings “Old Status” back.