Viber has now released its universal Windows 10 app for everyone after Beta testing it for sometime. You can grab it form the store and install on your devices. Currently the app however is only available for Mobile devices though the official video and description says it is meant for your PC, tablet or mobile.
Viber Windows 10 app details and features:
With Viber, everyone in the world can connect. Freely. More than 500 million Viber users text, call, and send photo and video messages worldwide over Wifi or 3G – for free. Viber Out can be used to make calls to non-Viber mobile and landline numbers at low rates. Viber is available for many mobile and desktop platforms. On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
– Optimized for Touch devices. Supports Desktop and Tablet Mode – use Viber on your PC, tablet and phone simultaneously
– Responsive design – re-size the app on PC and Tablets for optimal view
– See chat info and contact info also on PC
– Drag and drop – send photos and contacts simply by dragging to the chat. Add participants to a group by dragging into the chat header.
– Support for Live Tiles and “Pin Chat” option
– Integrated with Action Center
Official Hands-on video:
Thanks Karan, Raj and others for the tips. Cheers!!