In this tutorial, we will take you through the steps of using “WhatsApp Web” with help of Lumia or any other Windows Phone devices as the source of WhatsApp. WhatsApp Web is the web version of WhatsApp Mobile app, that can be accessed via a supported browser like Firefox, Chrome and Opera. With the help of a workaround one can also use Microsoft Edge. Here is how you can use WhatsApp Web if you have a Lumia or Windows Phone device.
WhatsApp Web Tutorial:
- Go to a supported browser on your PC and navigate to web.whatsapp.com. You will be taken to the page shown below.
- Now launch WhatsApp on your Lumia or Windows Phone device. Go to Menu—>WhatsApp Web.
- Now you will be taken to second screenshot with Scan Code active frame.
- Use this active frame to scan the code shown in the browser above.
- As soon as this active frame comes in front of the the “Code” and the WhatsApp session will open in Browser.
This will allow you to use WhatsApp on your PC in a supported browser. You can use many of the features of WhatsApp like chatting, sending pictures, videos but all. Some features like the calling option are absent for obvious reasons.