The developer behind Realarm has pushed a new update for their Windows 10 UWP Realarm app on Windows 10 devices. The latest update add bunch of new features in app. The latest update brings voice commands to the alarm app and more.
- [NEW] Added voice commands
- [NEW] Added Mute all
- [NEW] Added Chinese language
- [NEW] Added Portuguese language
- [FIX] Fixed no alarms issue caused by Anniversary Update build bug
- [FIX] Fixed disabled Save button caused by bug in build 14905.1000
- [FIX] Fixed empty small tile
- [FIX] Fixed default dark theme
- [FIX] Stability improvements
After updating your phone to Anniversary Update, you need to launch Realarm at least once. Otherwise, your alarms will not go off. During the update, all alarms registered in system are removed due to bug in update.
After launching Realarm, it should auto-heal and re-register all alarms.
The latest update is now live on store. The app version is now 184.108.40.206. Make sure that you hit following link to grab it from store.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1887v]