Tweet It, a popular third party twitter client today fetched a new major update for Windows 10 devices including phone’s & PC’s. With this update developer has added bunch of new features including ability to quickly cancel last tweet, which I think a very good functionality. Check out full change log below.
What’s new in latest version.
• Added Japanese localization
• Fixed issue when counting symbols when creating a tweet
• Enhanced filters
• Added ability to send long text as chained tweets (for now works only for new tweets with just text)
• Added ability to cancel your own tweet (this will delete your tweet and will provide it’s data to edit and repost)
• Added ability to quickly cancel last tweet
• Added ability to send new tweet as a reply to your last tweet
• Improved drop down menus behaviour for touch devices
• Improved UI for touch devices
• Improved display of tweets and profiles
• Improved animations
• Added ability to reset additional column from header
• Added ability to restore reading position for timeline, mentions etc. from header
• Enhanced creation of additional columns (you can now type any username or search query)
• Added ability to set profile as additional column
• Improved built-in browser.
• Small UI changes for buttons
• Added ability to send videos under 140 seconds long
• Added ability to retweet your own tweets
• Improved undo retweet
• Improved tweets stream
• Improved caching of friends and followers
• Updated order of settings
• Order of UI languages is now by popularity
• Added location display when viewing tweet
• Added ability to refresh profile info
The latest big update is now live on store. Along with this new update, we also noticed that the app is on sale now. And offering sale up to save $3.00 and having price only $2.99. The sale last long for only 2 days. So make sure that you hit following link to grab this app before sale ends.