Outlook Groups for Windows Phone has been updated with user interface improvements and new features. The app allows you to engage with your team on the go with an Office 365 work or school account. You also can take part in the latest discussions, share photos and notes and collaborate on files.
What’s New in this latest update for Outlook Groups:
- The ability to favourite groups.
- New user profile page. Ability to view user info, organizational data and group membership.
- Ability to search group members.
- Ability to reload on notifications, and suggest groups.
- Bug fixes to open Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on Windows 10.
- Bug fixes on attach photo.
- Bug fixes and Performance improvements.