Nokia mobile support app on Android received a new update on the Google Play store. With this update, the support app now covers Insurance plans which HMD announced today. This will basically allow users to keep a track of the date and deadline of the insurance, and also will inform about all those three plans that the HMD has for the customers. Needless to say, dates and deadlines will only be displayed when someone actually opt-in such services on top of the actual warranty.
Here is the official Changelog:
- Insurance services for India
- Community screen orientation fix
Here is a summary of what the app is all about:
- Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find information on how to make the most of your new Nokia Android smartphone
- Contact support easily via chat
- Find the contact details for your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check the status of your warranty
Download/update the Nokia mobile support app from the below link if haven’t already.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support]