All Nokia Android Phones Nokia 3, 5, 6 and 8 come with a customized camera app developed by HMD. On Nokia 3, 5 and 6 the camera app has similar UI, features, and settings. In this hands-on video we have not only gone for a deep dive into the Camera UI but has also shared some tips and tricks.
Nokia 3, 5 & 6 camera UI tips & tricks:
- You can choose to use “Automatic scenes mode with detection of lighting” and this allows one to capture really good images in our experience. This mode detects light and scene automatically and works really well.
- If you choose “manual”, you can use the Pro mode where you can set things like Exposure, focus, White Balance manually depending upon the subject and scene.
- You can set to use the volume button to capture images if you want to use a hardware button to do so.
- By default, you can tap twice on the power button to launch camera even when your screen is locked
- You can also unlock and swipe up from the camera icon at the bottom right to launch the camera
- You can capture very good panoramas by selecting Panorama option in the camera UI
Watch the video below for more tips & tricks and for checking everything in action.