FL Studio Mobile is a full-functional music production application which lets you record, edit, mix and render complete music projects.
The app has been there on the Android and iOS platform for a while and now it is finally available for music creators looking for it on Windows.
The app comes with numerous features which basically makes it to stand head-to-head with the Android and iOS counterparts.
Released as a UWP app on Windows 10 it supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1 as well.
Here are the feature highlights of the application:
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
If you have been waiting for the application, you can give it a try by downloading it from the store below.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh1zjcr]