HMD made Nokia 9 PureView official today with Penta-Lens camera that is an Industry first. HMD has also talked about how this camera utilizes the concept of computational imaging to achieve great results. Here we have tried to the description provided by HMD in easily readable points. You can check all the details about Nokia 9 PureView at our dedicated page.
- Nokia 9 PureView is the world’s first smartphone featuring a five camera array system with ZEISS Optics.
- It has two colour sensors and three monochromatic sensors which give sharpness and detail.
- All five work together to collect up to 10-times the amount of light than a single color9 sensor of the same type.
- Every image captured by Nokia 9 PureView is HDR, with up to 12.4 stops of dynamic range and a full scene 12MP depth map.
- Each 12MP JPG image can benefit from outstanding detail in areas of both bright sunlight and dark shadows at the same time with incredible texture.
- The depth map allows beautiful bokeh, giving you the possibility to adjust focus in Google Photos after you have taken the shot.
- Maximising the heterogenous computing architecture of the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ mobile platform and featuring a dedicated imaging co-processor, the Nokia 9 PureView gives you a glimpse into the future of smartphone photography with unparalleled control over your images through the updated Pro Camera UI.
- Nokia 9 PureView allows you to capture images in uncompressed RAW “DNG” format and through a partnership with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom allows editing on the device.
Nokia 9 PureView Camera samples:
Check official samples captured with Nokia 9 PureView Penta-Lens camera below.