Microsoft released cumulative update Build 10586.107 to the Windows Insiders in the fast ring on 11th February 2016. Later the build was released to Insiders in the slow ring also. After that Microsoft pushed this build to some Windows 10 running Lumia devices including Lumia 950, 950 XL & Lumia 550.
Now the company has pushed this update to Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL device. This update brings some minor changes to the build 10586. It is the same build but with some minor fixes & improvements.
Changelog is given below,
Detailed Changelog for Windows 10 Mobile Build 10586.107:
- Reliability and stability improvements.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements with car and other accessories.
- Microsoft Edge improvements to PDF rendering and navigation.
- Improvements for battery usage with Iris Recognition for Windows Hello.
- Update system improvements to fix a situation where some users had phone software updates and app downloads stuck at 0% for extended time periods.
- Change to update system to now require phone to be plugged into a charger when downloading and preparing phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem causing erroneous low storage prompts for some users when trying to download phone software updates.
- Fix for a problem that caused erroneous prompts of Outlook account settings being out-of-date for some users, although account settings had not been changed.
- Fix for a problem that caused some phones to get stuck on BitLocker Recovery screen after a reset.