According to an article posted over Nokia conversations, Lumia 800c the CDMA version of Lumia 800 has been launched in China with China Telecom . The Nokia 800C is the first CDMA Windows Phone in China, featuring Windows Phone 7.5, and operated on the country’s most extensive and reliable 3G network.
- Nokia offers Lumia users in China access to major Internet services including Sina, SOHU, Tencent and Renren.
- China Telecom’s mobile market in China is bigger than Verizon in the U.S. – and, according to research by Strategy Analytics, over 32 million smartphones were sold in China in the last quarter.
- This promises to be only the start of the Nokia Lumia experience in China, with the launch later in Q2 of the Nokia 610C, aimed at younger users
- The Nokia 800C also has exclusive applications and services, just for China. With the Nokia Lumia in China you can download more than 20,000 apps from the Marketplace – and get integrated music, games, cartoon, video and reading apps.
- Nokia Lumia smartphones in China will also have access to magazine applications from Trends,which will launch Cosmopolitan first for Nokia Lumia smartphones and provide Nokia Lumia consumers free access to FHM, Harper’s Bazaar and Esquire.
- Nokia will soon offer 100,000 free downloads of the hit gaming titles Fruit Ninja and PVZ through the Nokia Collection in Marketplace.
Lumia 800c product info and specs:
You can follow the translated link for checking the product overview and specs on the Nokia China product page.
An interesting fact comes out from the specs sheet is, thought it is a CDMA phone but still supports GSM/EDGE/GPRS when on international roaming.