It is pure Grapevine stuff though with no solid source or leak. But it seems worthy of a mention here. So, Chinese website WPDang reported that according to their sources, Nokia is set to announce the Lumia 730 at Mobile World Congress.
Below are highlights of the article:
- Nokia will be releasing another Windows Phone positioned between the Lumia 710 and 800.
- The device will have similar specifications as the Lumia 710, and will not sport the ClearBlack Display screen and polycarbonate casing.
- The device will come pre-loaded with Windows Phone “Tango”, and include some of Tango’s unique features. The phone will support both LTE and CDMA networks.
- In addition, the phone will have capacitive buttons at the front, rather than physical buttons like the Lumia 710.
- It will be slightly larger than the Lumia 710, with a curved back casing.
- The phone will feature an 8 megapixels camera, with optics similar to the Nokia E7.
The Lumia 730 will be priced similar to the Lumia 710 on contract, however will be launched in the European markets first instead.