AdDuplex has released its Windows Phone report for April 2016. For your information AdDuplex gathers, analyses and releases Windows Phone market share report every month. Here is how the report was generated.
Data Source This report is based on data collected from 5,120 Windows Phone apps running AdDuplex SDK v.2 (and higher). The raw data analyzed was collected over the day of March 18th, 2016 (UTC time) unless otherwise stated. We have made every attempt to consolidate different reported phone model names under their canonical retail model names, but it is possible that some of the rare model name variations were not accounted for.
- Lumia 520 is no longer the most popular Windows Phone device in use. Lumia 535 has overtaken it with share of 12.5%. Lumia 520 drops to 11.3%. Lumia 640 and 640 XL are still gaining market share around the world. Windows 10 Mobile devices have not still appeared in top 10 phones.
- Windows 10 Mobile has grown by 1.5% over the last month while Windows phone 8.1 has shrunk by 2%.
- Coming to US market, Lumia 640 has become the top Lumia phone at 28.1% share dethroning Lumia 635.
- UK is the only market where Lumia 550 has seen significant traction and commands 5.4% market share.
- Lumia 535 rules the roost in India while Lumia 540 has shown growth. Lumia 550 hasn’t appeared in top phones list yet.