As expected Microsoft Mobile has finally unveiled two already leaked Lumias: Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 (exclusively reported by us). The two devices are quite similar in their standing and certainly take Lumia range to its deepest price levels ever, as expected. They have similar 4-inch display with 800 x 480 resolution, but here are some key similarities and differences between them.
Lumia 435 & Lumia 532 key Features:
- Both have 4-inch, 800 x 480 resolution display
- Lumia 532 is powered by a quad-core Snapdrgon 400 and Lumia 435 by a dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- Both have 1560 mAh battery, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of memory as well as the ability to house a micro-SD up to 128GB.
- Both come in Single-Sim and Dual-Sim flavors
- Both have 0.3 MP VGA FFC
- Lumia 532 has a 5 MP rear camera while Lumia 435 has a 2 MP rear camera
- Both come running Lumia Denim out of box.
- Microsoft’s Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote), Outlook for email, seamless Skype integration and front-facing camera for Skype video calling, HERE location services, up to 30GB of free cloud storage on OneDrive, and access to thousands of apps in the Windows Phone store.
- The two new devices will be available in these colors: bright green, bright orange, white and black.
Lumia 435 & Lumia 532 Price & Release Date:
The Lumia 435 and Lumia 532 will begin rolling out in February in select countries in Europe, Asia-Pacific, India, the Middle East and Africa. Pricing for the Lumia 435 is estimated to be 69 euros while the Lumia 532 will be around 79 euros. Please keep in mind that pricing will vary by market and operator.