We had reported about Nokia 7 Plus as the first Nokia smartphone with an 18:9 display and now it has been confirmed in the leak of images of Nokia 7 Plus marketing material. The leak confirms Nokia 7 Plus design, major specs and old Nokia Camera like Pro mode for Camera.
It is great to see that Nokia 7 Plus will come with 12MP + 13MP Dual-lens Zeiss camera on the back. The rear camera has 2X optical zooming capability. It will pack 6-inch, 18:9 resolution display. A 16MP Zeiss front camera will do the duty for selfies and bothies. As reported earlier it is powered by the latest Snapdragon 660 processor.
Nokia 7 Plus has already entered production as reported earlier and MWC 2018 for Nokia fans is just getting hotter with such specs and features on a mid-ranger.
Nokia 7 Plus full specs and features:
- Aluminium unibody coated to provide Ceramic texture and feel. Dual-color accents on camera and around the edges like Nokia 6 2018.
- Gorilla glass protection on the front
- 6-inch, 18:9 resolution display
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 12MP + 13MP Dual-lens Zeiss rear camera with 2X optical zoom.
- Nokia/Lumia Camera like Pro mode. Bothie.
- Snapdragon 660 Processor
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 16MP front Zeiss Camera with Tetracell technology
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- MicroSD support