Universal Facebook Messenger app for Windows 10 / Windows 10 Mobile is in Beta phase and is getting tested with help of many Beta testers. Now, while it is generally unavailable when you try to install it on your Mobile devices, you can install it with help of a simple trick.
- Change the Region to Germany or France by going to Settings–>Time & Language–>Region–>Change country / region to Germany / France.
- Restart your phone and go to the app in store by following the download link below and install
It is not clear why French or German users should be the privileged ones, but good news is that it works. Thanks to Loki, Vinu and many of you who tipped us about it. Check some of the screenshots of new Messenger Beta app above.
The app itself works fast and in a responsive manner but crashes a lot. So, you may like to still stick with the existing Messenger app’s stable version.
Messenger Beta Features:
- Get notifications so you never miss a message
- See when you have messages waiting for you with a live tile
- Send photos, videos, GIFs and more
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers
- Know when people have seen your messages
- Create groups for the people you message most—name them and set group photos
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh2t5jk]