Gameloft’s World at Arms – Wage war for your nation! has received a new update for Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile devices. The latest update version is 126.96.36.199. The latest update is major one.
The latest update brings many new features such as fraction war 2.0, tower rebalance and more. Check out the full changelog below.
World at Arms – Wage war for your nation! Changelog:
Get ready for Faction Wars 2.0 in Update 24 for World at Arms! Gather allies from all around the globe—as you’ll need many of them to achieve victory.
– FACTION WARS 2.0: From now on, Faction Wars will be built around teamwork and endurance, instead of base-rushing.
– TOWER REBALANCE: The power of Faction Turrets has been dramatically increased.
– BREACH-UNIT STATS REVISED: Take advantage of units specialized against each type of tower (Grenade, Pistol, Knife and Specialist).
– DONATION CAP & PRICES REVISED: You will now be able to donate up to 17 units. Units that are more powerful will provide significantly more donation points to your Faction pool.
– FACTION POWER-UPS REVISED. Their price was reduced and stats were increased.
– FACTION WAR REWARDS INCREASED: As Base Breach becomes significantly longer, Faction efforts will also be rewarded accordingly.
– ROBOTS’ POWER REVISED: Atlas and Prometheus now draw their power only from units deployed with them into battle.
– MAJOR ECONOMY REVISION: Unit prices reduced. When a unit’s Recovery reaches 0, it is destroyed.
You can download the updated app from the given link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdf3w2#]