Dropbox has received a new update for Windows Phone devices. The new version is 2.2. The latest update are major one which brings few nice new features and improvements, including video streaming and more.
• Recents tab: Goodbye, static file list. The new home view is a list of all the files you’ve used recently — anything you’ve viewed, uploaded, renamed, or edited, on that device or on dropbox.com. The files you’re most likely to need on the go will always be front and center.
• Invitations: You can get extra space by inviting your friends to try out Dropbox. If a friend uses your invitation to sign up for an account, installs the Dropbox desktop app on a computer, and signs in to the app, both of you will receive bonus space.
• Video streaming: no need to download your video files to watch it, save time and bandwidth
• Save web links to your Dropbox
• Open internet shortcuts
• Add a text viewer
• New option for favorites: view in parent folder
• Bug fixes and performance improvements