In this tutorial, we are showing how to use backup and reset functionalities on Nokia 1,2, 3, 5, 6, 6.1, 7 Plus, 8 and 8 Sirocco. There may be many times when you need to reset your Nokia Android smartphone. So if you plan to reset your Nokia smartphone, the first thing you need to do is to backup data like phone settings, phone data, app data and app settings.
How to Backup & Reset on Oreo:
Backup and Reset options exist separately in Oreo and offer much granular control over what data to backup, auto-restore and also shows detailed description of what has been backed up. There are new options to reset only “Network settings and the overall App data”. There are more change however that you would like to see in the video below.
How to Backup:
- Go to Settings–>Personal–>Backup & Reset
- Toggle on “Back up my data”
- You will need to set a backup account. Use the google account you will again use to set up your device
How to reset:
- Go to Settings–>Personal–>Factory data reset
- Tap on “Reset Phone” and follow the on-screen instructions
Better watch it all in action in the hands-on video below,