Gameloft has just updated “Asphalt Overdrive” for Windows Phone and the update looks significant in nature. It brings a new high-intensity game mode, powerful cars and other improvements. Have a look at the changelog below,
Asphalt Overdrive changelog:
Checkpoint One reached! In our first-ever update, we’re injecting in even more excitement with a new, high-intensity game mode that will really test your skill and endurance. You’ll also find powerful new cars and other improvements that are sure to keep you in Overdrive for a long time!
• 2 New Cars: Shatter all limits with the Renault Alpine A110 and Lykan Hypersport.
• Joyride Race: How long can you last against the clock? Keep hitting Checkpoint gates to survive! You can even use cars above your level in this brand-new game mode!
• New Storyline and Tutorial: Learn to master Boosts and the Combo system to score 3 Stars on every mission.
• Open Gangs: You can now allow any player to join your Gang instantly!
• Bug Fixes & Optimizations: We have corrected bugs with Energy Refills, fast swipes in the Garage, and other small issues. We also improved responsiveness, and the cars can now be moved in the air!